Induction Information for New Families
Starting school for the first time - or joining a new school community as a result of a move - can be a little daunting.
We want to make you and your child/ren feel very welcome and 'at home' at Pitsford as quickly as possible.
We will therefore ask you to complete a number of forms and draw your attention to other documents to make this transition as smooth and informed as possible. If you have any questions about any of these documents, please contact the school office who will be happy to help.
There are various forms that are required to be completed before your child starts school. These will be issued to you in paper form along with a welcome letter. We will also need to see your child's ORIGINAL birth certificate.
Induction Programme Dates:
Wednesday 19th June 6-7pm New Reception Parent Induction Evening
Monday 8th July 1.15-3.15pm New Reception Induction Session
Thursday 11th July 9.15- 12.45pm New Reception Induction Session with Lunch
- Guide to Starting at Pitsford in September 2019
- Attendance and Punctuality Guide
- British Values
- Privacy Notice (Data Protection)
- School Diary Dates
- Free School Meals Information
- Key Stage 1 Fruit and Veg Scheme
- Health, Safety and Security at Walgrave
- Inclusion Information
- Information on school communication
- Recent Letters
- School Lunch info (Hot meals are at no cost for families in Foundation Stage, Year 1 & 2)
- Parentmail letter and permission
- PE at Pitsford
- Pitsford PSA information
- School Transport Information
- Tapestry Permission
- Uniform Information