Induction Information for New Families
Starting school for the first time - or joining a new school community as a result of a move - can be a little daunting.
We want to make you and your child/ren feel very welcome and 'at home' at Pitsford as quickly as possible.
We will therefore ask you to complete a number of forms and draw your attention to other documents to make this transition as smooth and informed as possible. If you have any questions about any of these documents, please contact the school office who will be happy to help.
There are various forms that are required to be completed before your child starts school. These will be issued to you in paper form along with a welcome letter. We will also need to see your child's ORIGINAL birth certificate.
Induction Programme Dates:
TBC New Reception Parent Induction Evening
TBC New Reception Induction Session
TBC New Reception Induction Session with Lunch
- Attendance and Punctuality Guide
- British Values
- Privacy Notice (Data Protection)
- School Diary Dates
- Free School Meals Information
- Key Stage 1 Fruit and Veg Scheme
- Inclusion Information
- Information on school communication
- School Lunch info (Hot meals are at no cost for families in Foundation Stage, Year 1 & 2)
- PE at Pitsford
- Pitsford PSA information
- School Transport Information
- Uniform Information